A Policies and Procedures Manual
Includes 172 Policies & Procedures & 49 Forms
We are pleased to offer you an excellent range of fully editable pre-written policies & procedures, guidelines and forms written/produced using MS Word.
If you are just starting out and/or want to improve your existing business operations our Non-Medical Home Care Policies & Procedures Manual will prove to be a very valuable resource. It contains important policies and procedures which provide the framework that defines your company's/agency's operating principles and processes. Our P & P manual will also prove to be very useful in helping you with any licensing requirements for a non-medical home care business.
Policies & Procedures are important because they:
- reflect your company's/ agency's values, mission and vision;
- help promote quality improvement and aid in risk management;
- may be required for legal, licensing, certification and/or accreditation purposes;
- act as a communication and teaching tool;
- provide direction and guidance and to allow staff to perform their activities and tasks with consistency and efficiency;
- help avoid conflict and the potential for misunderstanding; and,
- help to orient new staff, employees and contract workers about their purpose, job standards and expectations.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-written policies & procedures. All the policies & procedures are pre-written/produced in Microsoft Word (MS Word). Since the policies are pre-written you will save a lot of time and effort as well as money. You will need a copy of MS Word.
- Easy to edit and customize. Easily editable in MS Word. Add your own company/agency name and logo to give your P & P manual that personalized look. Easy to modify the content to better suit your requirements. Easy to add additional policies and/or delete ones you don't need. Each policy & procedure is a separate document.
- Value added. Forms, guidelines, definitions, references and cross-references are provided.
- Flexible. Even though the manual is tailored to the American home care environment, it can be used in any country as a template, since it is easy to modify and/or add/delete content to reflect your agency's/ company's policies and/or those applicable in your local area.
Download Version - $95.95
Download Version is an electronic, MS Word document that can be downloaded immediately for viewing and/or printing.
After your order is placed, you will receive confirmation within moments. If your payment is approved, you will be re-directed to a download page from which you can immediately download the Emanual. Download times will vary, depending on your internet connection & other personal hardware issues.
It is delivered as an executable (.exe) file and has been zipped/compressed for efficiency and speed. You do not require WinZip or any other utility for unzipping/ extracting the file. A self-extractor is included & will extract the files to a folder of your choice. You do not have to be concerned with any of this as everything will become clear during the downloading process. Once the files have been extracted just double-click on the folder(s) to open them.
Compact Disc - $115.95
Compact Disc Version is issued on a CD-ROM in MS Word.
Once your order is placed, you will receive confirmation of your order via email. The manual will be mailed to you through the postal system and can take 6 – 12 business days.
Note: Mac users often have problems with exe files. If you have a Mac, please notify us after purchase as we will have to email you the files in smaller sections.
Note: This manual is not available as a Hardcopy because it is designed to be edited to enable individual businesses to personalize it through the insertion of their agency's unique identification criteria and/or to modify the contents to reflect individual preferences and, if necessary, adapt to state requirements.